NRB Commercial Bank Ltd | Job Circular 2020 | NRBC Ltd | Bank Job | Private Bank | 2020 | NRBC Bank Ltd Job
NRB Commercial Bank Ltd Job Circular 2020 has been published on NRB Commercial Bank Ltd official website . NRB Commercial Bank Ltd Job is most demanding job in Bangladesh. NRBC announced the total number of vacancy for the post Assistant officer/officer/probationary officer?executive officer is 300 in NRB Commercial Bank Ltd Job Circular 2020. Most of the bank job circular, exam schedule & admit card are available in Recent Job Circular .
NRBC Bank Ltd Job Circular 2020:
Name Of The Post: Assistant officer/officer/probationary officer/executive officer
No Of Post: 300
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as of 31st December, 2019
Official website: www.nrbcommercialbank.com
Circular Published Date: 23, January, 2020
- 06, February, 2020 (Assistant officer/officer/executive officer)
- 31, January, 2020 (Probationary officer)
- Graduation/Post Graduation with minimum CGPA – State of the art work environment with Fast track career path 3.00 out of 4.00 scale or 1st division.
- Minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 scale in SSC and HSC exam.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure with multi tasking ability and energized workplace dynamic presentation skills.
- IT savvy with strong command in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- Applicants must be citizens of Bangladesh
- Willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh
- Commitment to serve minimum 03 (three) years
Candidates will get 35,000 during their 1 year probation period. On successful completion of 1 year probation period probationary officer will be absorbed in a regular service of the bank as “Officer” and will be consolidated as bank policy.
Applicant must register to NRBC Bank official site. After successful registration applicants get their job tracking number. Applicants must preserve them for their next apply. Applicant has to make his/her CV in their official job portal to apply.
Recent Job Circular team’s always up to provide all information about Govt, private, bank jobs in shorter time. In order to help the job seekers to find all kinds of jobs that helps them finding their dream jobs as early as possible. We wish you very good luck for your exam.