17th NTRCA Job Circular 2020 Recently Pubished On Their Website| Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority | NTRCA Application Timeline | NTRCA Online Application | NTRCA Syllabus | NTRCA Admit Card Download
17th NTRCA job circular 2020 published today on their website. NTRCA is established in 2005 under the Ministry of Education. NTRCA is working for properly trained and skilled teachers. The first stage of 17th NTRCA job circular 2020 recruitment start with preliminary test. After passing NTRCA preliminary test, you have to attend for written test. The final test is viva after successfully pass all the test. You can get NTRCA job circular, syllabus, online application and download admit card in Recent Job Circular.
17th NTRCA Job Circular 2020:
Non-Government Teacher Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) 17th job circular 2020 is published today (23-01-2020). Applicants have to apply through http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd. You can also download the circular from our site Recent Job Circular. Download 17th NTRCA Job Circular 2020 from here.
NTRCA Application Timeline:
- The online application will start on 23-01-2020, 04:00PM.
- The application will close on 06-02-2020, 12:00AM.
- Those who will get user ID before 12:00AM on 06-02-2020 can pay the application free within 72 hours.
- Don’t wait for the last moment. Prepare your documents for NTRCA requirements accordingly.
NTRCA Exam Schedule:
|15-May-2020||09:00AM to 10:00AM||School-2 & School|
|15-May-2020||03:00PM to 04:00PM||College|
|07-August-2020||09:00AM to 12:00PM||School-2 & School|
|08-August-2020||09:00AM to 12:00PM||College|
NTRCA Syllabus Download:
17th NTRCA job circular 2020 Preliminary Test:
Preliminary test of NTRCA will be held on Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type of 100 marks. For every right answer you will get 1 mark. 0.5 mark will deduct for a single wrong answer. The pass mark of preliminary test is 40.
NTRCA Apply Online:
- Applicants have to visit NTRCA website or press the Apply Online button.
- Click on desired post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form carefully to avoid any mistake.
- Upload color picture (300×300 px) and signature (300×80 px). You can resize your picture by free from here.
- After completing the form read that very carefully and click the submit button.
- You will get your USER-ID after submitting the application.
- Paying Application Fees: Application fees is BDT 300. Use Teletalk Pre-paid mobile to SMS.
- 1st SMS: NTRCA<Space>USER-ID send to 16222.
- 2nd SMS: NTRCA<Space>Yes<Space>PIN send to 16222.
- Pay the fees within 72 hours of submitting your application.
NTRCA Admit Card Download:
Applicants will get SMS on their mobile when admit card will be available. You can get your admit card by using your USER-ID and PIN from here.
Hope for the best
Our helping hands are always open to provide all information about Govt, private, bank jobs in shorter time. We always support the job seeker to find all kinds of jobs that helps them finding their dream jobs as early as possible.